- Adult Class 1: This class meets in the auditorium. Bible study consists of going through the Bible verse by verse and having discussion as well as explanation of the Bible.
- Adult Class 2: This class meets upstairs. It is for adults who are out in the workforce and face the daily challenges of everyday work. This class is particularly geared for young adults and couples.
- Women's Class: This class usually meets one quarter (3 months) each year on Wednesday nights in the fellowship building and is for the women of the congregation. Some studies might include lessons on inner beauty, outer beauty, marriage, the home, raising children, personal Bible study and prayer life. The essential living for Christian women. Periodically, there will be a Women's Bible Study on Sunday evening beginning at 5 p.m.
- Young Professionals: This class is for those who are just out of high school and on to college or in the workforce. It focuses on the daily struggles of college life and the opposition of Christianity that many college students have. Note: Currently, the young pros are meeting upstairs with Adult Class 2.
- Teen Class: This class consists of 7th-12th graders. The content of this class goes over the many struggles that come with being a teenager and standing strong in the Faith while attending junior and high school.
- Children's Classes: There are classes for: 0-2 yrs., 2 yrs.-Pre-K, kindergarden-1st grade, 2nd-3rd grades, and 4-6th grades. These classes are studying The Baker Bible Study.